My Hero One’s Justice 2 New Screenshots Reveals Mirio Togata, All Might, and Tomura Shigaraki - PlayerElements

Subscribe Us

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

My Hero One’s Justice 2 New Screenshots Reveals Mirio Togata, All Might, and Tomura Shigaraki

Share This


Today Bandai Namco has shared a new batch of screenshots for the upcoming 3D action fighting game My Hero One’s Justice 2, featuring characters  Mirio Togata, All Might, and Tomura Shigaraki.

Mirio is one of the newest playable characters in the game. Mirio's quirk is called "Permeation" which allows him to become intangible, letting him travel through solid walls and the ground while letting enemy attacks slip through him.

My Hero One’s Justice 2 is set to release worldwide for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC in 2020. Check out the new screenshots below:



My Hero One’s Justice 2 allows fans to live the anime and experience iconic anime moments through battle as their favorite characters,” said Randy Le, Brand Manager at Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. “Fans will love My Hero One’s Justice 2 as it takes the dynamic action and intense battles of My Hero One’s Justice to a brand-new level!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages